If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Hi Friends, I would like to recommend two awesome must have pieces of software for Video marketing:
1. CrazyTalk – Facial Animation Creator
2. AV Voice Changer Software
The above mentioned pieces of software are especially useful for people who are shy to be on camera or who don’t want to invest in camera equipment but want to make a splash. Download and try them now!
A small little trick I learnt from Yanik Silver which will increase your sales conversion by a whopping 20 percent:
Put a Checkbox and an Upsell Offer just before the Order button. Yes, it’s really that simple!
Google has released the 2009 Year-End Zeitgeist and here are the Top 10 Overall Searches for 2009 according to Yahoo:
1. Michael Jackson
4. Megan Fox
5. Britney Spears
7. American Idol
8. Kim Kardashian
For comparison sake, here are Bing’s most popular trending topics of 2009:
1. Michael Jackson
3. Swine Flu
4. Stock Market
5. Farrah Fawcett
6. Patrick Swayze
7. Cash for Clunkers
8. Jon and Kate Gosselin
9. Billy Mays
10. Jaycee Dugard
Stated below are 9 examples of throat-grabbing subject lines for your email marketing campaign which I learn from Ryan Deiss.
1. Odd numbers: “Why he paid Google $524,838.71…”
2. Question marks: “Google made me slap-proof?”
3. Percentages: “99% of people dieting NEED to do this”
4. [New video], [video]: “[Video blog post] makes your lead magnet sexy”
5. (Free Report): “7 deadly SEO mistakes (free report)”
6. RE: “Re: Watch me build your membership site”
7: Personal Pronouns (you, your, etc…)
8. Peak Curiosity/Confuse/Shock
*SUBJ: Photos enclosed do not bend
*SUBJ: Ryan Deiss retires?
*SUBJ: Forced continuity dishonest?
*SUBJ: Why I love hotel bars
*SUBJ: Chuckle-head does $3.8 M first two years online
9. Negative Subject Lines
*SUBJ: Things are bad…(maybe)
*SUBJ: Don’t take it personally, but…
*SUBJ: I hate technology
*SUBJ: One word…”crazy”