Listed below at the 5 things that Retargeting can do:
1. You Talk To That User Wherever They Go
2. Without Emails
3. Retargeting Allows You To Brand Faster
4. Increases Revenue Through Advanced Follow Up
5. Maximizes The Value Of Your Traffic
1. Have a Call To Action
2. Include A Button Picture
3. Blue Underlined URL
4. Handwritten Script
6. Pictures of People
7. Stick out like a sore thumb
8. Retargeting rule: Reinforce Relationship
1. Free stuff of Value.
2. Free stuff of Value.
3. Free stuff of Value.
4. The Sales
P.S.: Set a Goal to give away 10 freebies next week.
A small little trick I learnt from Yanik Silver which will increase your sales conversion by a whopping 20 percent:
Put a Checkbox and an Upsell Offer just before the Order button. Yes, it’s really that simple!
Tips on the best time and day to send your marketing email:
Best Time: 4:30 A.M. CST
Best Days: Tuesday – Thursday
BIG TIP: Weekends are great for low-dollar and lead-gen offers.
Stated below is the Anatomy of A Sales Letter and the 15 steps to follow according to Matt Bacak.
1. The Headline
2. The Sub Headline
3. The Salutation (best to use: Dear Friend)
4. The Opening Paragraph
8. More Testimonials
9. Add Free Bonuses
10. Money Back Guarantee (Tell them not to worry because they are not taking the risks, YOU are)
11. The Price (Before stating the price, tell them what they are getting)
12. Payment information
13. A Warning (Tell them what will happen if they don’t take action)
14. The Close (Tell them EXACTLY what you want them to do)
15. The Post Script i.e. The P.S.
Great Email marketing tip I learnt from Mark Ling of Affilorama.com fame known as the Day 7 Trick.
Send an email to your list on the 7th day .
Create a Free report. Tell your list that you are going to sell this product/report for $ 47 or so. Tell them to buy a product and send you the receipt and then you will mail them back the FREE report.
You can either make the Free report yourself or outsource it to somebody via Elance.com or any other site your may prefer.
Listed below are 10 proven businesses you can start now and make money:
1. Arts & Crafts
3. Info Products
6. Article Writing
7. Online Store
9. Online Training
10. Affiliate Training
There is a Mass Control 2.0 frenzy whipped by Frank Kern’s & Co. and some the bonuses are amazing. Listed below are the most popular bonuses:
Phew! That is pretty long. The best of the lot seems to be a tough fight between Jason Moffatt and Ed Dale. Maybe you will have to flip a coin.
Please post your pick from the above list or some other I have not mentioned here in the comments and let the best guy win.