Stated below are 9 examples of throat-grabbing subject lines for your email marketing campaign which I learn from Ryan Deiss.
1. Odd numbers: “Why he paid Google $524,838.71…”
2. Question marks: “Google made me slap-proof?”
3. Percentages: “99% of people dieting NEED to do this”
4. [New video], [video]: “[Video blog post] makes your lead magnet sexy”
5. (Free Report): “7 deadly SEO mistakes (free report)”
6. RE: “Re: Watch me build your membership site”
7: Personal Pronouns (you, your, etc…)
8. Peak Curiosity/Confuse/Shock
*SUBJ: Photos enclosed do not bend
*SUBJ: Ryan Deiss retires?
*SUBJ: Forced continuity dishonest?
*SUBJ: Why I love hotel bars
*SUBJ: Chuckle-head does $3.8 M first two years online
9. Negative Subject Lines
*SUBJ: Things are bad…(maybe)
*SUBJ: Don’t take it personally, but…
*SUBJ: I hate technology
*SUBJ: One word…”crazy”